BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Safety Vent

My good friend Ezada, thinks I'm in love. I hope she isn't right. This goes against all the rules I have in place to keep my psyche in check. But I can't help but feel she is right, stupidity at it's highest level. Never fall for your business partners. All I need right now is some Nuvo, a blunt, and a bail bond. Maybe I'll go missing again. Like take the whole summer off. Just disappear somewhere. Any where..... is better than here right now. I'll ask a question but no one ever reads these things unless your a celebrity. Where do you go, after you've giving up on everything? There isn't much of a place for those who find ambition lost. Suicide feels like your best friend when the pain hits hard. Alas I feel as if my purpose was not fulfilled so I mush on. I feel as if I left to much out, and to much left undone. There is background missing and (insert plot here) all types of stuff really so.... I guess I'll just leave this post alone and follow up with the thought that led us to this point.

0 comments: