BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fresh Start?

If I reached out to you Though text messages Of sweet nothing's I know it would make you smile But if I told you I was scared to hurt you Even though you said I never could And I said I never would Would you be offended If I was a little resistant Had to readjust my system I'm not scared of you I'm scared of me You're a butterfly Full of beauty and grace I'm a flame With a destructive taste So may you accept my apology The truth is I see you highly And I'm very earthly Your more like Jane Jetson Futurist fly shit I'm more like Fred Flintstone Rock in a hard place I'm excited about the future Okay with the right now Anxious for your responses To jumpy to let it show Didn't know how to word this So I hope this note Would let it show Again sorry for the confusion Stupidity is my conclusion I just hope my stupidity Leads us to something more Simple and Clean

0 comments: