BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Confessional Booth

Dear Lord please forgive me for what I do
For I know not what I've done
I just know I live the life of a sinner
While the rest of the world pretends to be saints
Lord I'm not prefect
But who the hell is
All I know is
That the things I confess to
Normally hurts us all
But in the end I take the fall
And if I go to hell for being me
I hope its like a shopping mall
So at least I'll burn in peace
To my ashes hit floor
And lastly if this is my last confession
To all the girls I ever loved
........................................
To those who broke my heart
.......................................
You know who you are
See you when I see you
Cause right now I'm flying this star
And its moving way to fast
So if you not worth it
I can't stop to acknowledge
Who you are
So Lord forgive me for what I've done
And the things I'm going to do
Punish me for being me
Just let me write a few more lines

0 comments: