BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Do You Ever........

Take things personally from someone who doesn't know you,
I've been doing that alot lately.
I don't know why,
I've just have been you know.
Take things personally from someone who you think knows you well,
I've done that too.
And what I'm going to do after,
Might not be the best thing,
But I feel it is.
Think about things you can not change,
I do it all the time.
She tod me our realitionship isn't healthy,
That one day it might be the death of me.
I find it hard to believe but, what if she is right?
Over think,
Don't even ask me that I'm doing that now.
Find it hard to tell someone how you feel,
Find it eve hard to make that step,
Feel like your going to say the wrong thing so it is better left unsaid,
Lastly, do you ever find that a wild night, might just be the thing you needed to go on.........

0 comments: