BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Really?

You can try
But you can not win
No matter what you do
You lose
There never seems to be a middle ground
Your right
Im wrong
End of discussion
No matter what Im doing
Nothing just seems to be important
So I cry at night
Trying to make things right
Everything still gets put back on me
Im sorry that I cant talk
But Im falling behind in class
Should I just forget it
Call you so we can kick it
Fail out of school
Wouldnt that be cool
No I should just forget it
Get mad with myself
Because Im always wrong
Go back to bed
Write another sad song
Cause guys will forever remain the bad guy
Cause girls will forever remain sweet and innocent
While all I every wanted
Was for us to get closer
Just wake me from my nightmare
Take me back to a time when you were here
Back when nothing was wrong
Bring me back to life
Let me kow that this is real
That all of these feeling will go away
Bring me back to a brighter day
Cause now my skies are rainy and grey

0 comments: