BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Poem

Maybe, Possibly, In Love
By Maurice


They say the captain,
Goes down with his ship.
So I wonder,
At the end of this,
Will God go down with us?
Or just let us go,
The way you did my hand that faithful day.......

See this is a place,
That I've been before.
I just don't know,
How I keep ending up here.
And it's not that I mind it all,
Cause I think I've,
Falling in love.

Have you ever felt like this before?
It's a feeling of pure,
Bliss and joy.
It almost,
Seems like pure,
Imaganition,
The only differents is,
I know this is real.

Do you feel something,
When we talk for hours,
About nothing?
Just to see who will sleep first,
The next day we apologize,
Just to do it again.
It is the simply things,
That I will miss the most,
16hours is very far away........

And with that I must know,
Do you feel the same way,
About me,
That I feel about you?