BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

World of Imagination

World of Imagination
by Maurice

Come with me,
And you'll see,
A world of pure imagination,
You'd be surprised,
What we'd find,
In this world of pure imagination,
Just think,
What we may do,
In this world of imagination.

Ecstasy is in the air,
As we kiss and I pull your hair,
Lick you behind the ear,
Ignoring all fears,
Making love with me my dear.

Living all of your fantasy,
In my world of pure imagination,
Here with me,
So care free,
Are you enjoying this sensation?

Call a friend,
It doesn't have to end,
3 isn't a crowd,
When your around,
And we living on pure imagination.

Lets us run,
Naked into the sun,
Simply wonderful,
Imagination.
Is it me,
Or does this fantasy,
Seem to take over,
Your imagination,
May I enter,
Your imagination,
What can I find,
What do you hide,
In this world of pure imagination?

This is a poem about a wonderfully odd day I had with 3 of my friends, actually it is more of what I was feeling after. I think I'm calling Trojan Man some time soon. LOL!!!! Anyway I loved my day it was fucking awesome. This isn't a complete piece of work, I think I'm going to make a series out of this poem.

0 comments: