BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Scared Confused Lost

I haven't posted in a while wish it could have been on a better note. I'm doing things that I know I shouldn't. I'm starting to hate the world I've trapped myself in. I guess I'm missing the pills is all. Maybe its just a faze. Hopefully it wont mess up the few things do enjoy. Oh here is a new poem. In titled Hey You.

Hey You
By Maurice
Hey you,
I think you might have me hooked,
Because every time I take a look,
All I see is you,
Fall back on my music
And all I hear is you.
I'm thinking things,
That I know I shouldn't,
Couldn't imagine what you would say,
Probably Baby don't think that way,
But you know I care for you,
And I know you care for me,
I don't mean to be this way,
I don't want to hurt you,
So I'm scared of myself,
Don't what to do,
I'm so lost without you,
My head is spinning,
Damn it if so confused,
Sometimes your yes,
Other times your no,
I really don't know what to do.
Can you give me a clue.....
Hey you,
I care,
I hear you,
I see you,
I feel you,
I smell you,
I taste you,
And I don't know what to do.

0 comments: