BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

My short pieces

If I could have a note for every time you made me smile,
I would have an endless sonnet....
But if I had a star for every time you made me cry,
My world would never be in darkness again.......

The snow has showed me I'm not as cold as people think I am. I understand that sometimes it is going to snow. But I'm more at peace in the rain. Wishing that it rains tonight..........

As I lay here in my bed, my mind drifts to days in which life was enjoyable. A time in which people opinons didnt faze me. A period in which I was truly happy, But a last this time no longer exsist, and now I lye here realizing happyiness and me are never meant to be.

Time away is something rare. So with my little time away from this exsistance isn't going to be spent typing along this keyboard. Unless you are important to me you're not getting a response out of me. Sorry......................

0 comments: