BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super Mario's First Free Verse

Damn I dont know,
I just wanna vibe and let everything go,
But my pride wont let up,
Insides like go get em',
I'm trying to slow down,
To catch up with the momentum,
In world 1-1 again,
She reseted my whole game,
Its like she reseted my whole life,
So now I'm running though these castles,
Again searching for you,
And each time I run into a different Toad,
If he tells me one more time she's not here again,
I might throw him into the fire,
Guess I'm stuck with you Violet,
Until I find Peach,
Or Peach finds her way back to me,
Its funny how I never get tired,
Of fighting for you,
Bowser will always,
Captivate you,
And I will never be that guy,
That 365 day fly guy,
I'm more like,
That not so cool right shy guy,
That you could never see yourself with,
And as I reach world 8-2,
These are the things I wish I never knew.

0 comments: