BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Confusing Your Highness

I was a peasant,

In the presence,

Of a Queen, so I created a rockstar,

Just to lose her in the lights and the scene.

But you can’t lose a Queen,

No matter how uneasy, queasy,

She is always in the spotlight,

And the media keeps me lost and confused.

I wish I could do it differently,

The worlds being so different,

My mind just differs,

Killing my dreams, dashing out my hopes.

X and O, representing hugs and wishes,

Wishes bigger than the Queen,

The peasant, the rockstar,

The Atlantic, The Pacific,

Alas, I ramble…

In my mind I was a peasant before a Queen,

Bigger than friends,

Bigger than us,

Bigger than this,

This, something, I don’t understand,

That, something, you don’t understand.

Yet everything, I wish to explain,

Is to hard to do,

Before I lose you,

I must…. explain…

Everything….

My liege, this explains nothing.

0 comments: