BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 7, 2012

Letters to a Princess

Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned that my friends are like precious resources, those who patients I cannot wear thin will turn into beautiful diamonds, those friends will always be there for you, unconditionally. And the other group of people will be when everything is falling around them so you can rebuild them, and will be by you when you are falling to throw salt in your wounds. So today ...I masted smiling at it all. I annoy my friends and neighbors, my friends laugh, giggle and throw jabs. My neighbors move and make snarky remarks to others. My friends are true, and everything else is false. I want you to understand something, you will not understand me. My friends will understand that, my friends will grasp that. I don't care what my neighbors do. My reality is very very warped. But I've learned more in these little instances in which I replay the (little) moments so I can process them better. (Whether or not it may take a day.) And I know I'm the looniest, zaniest, spontaneous, sporadic pony in the realm so I thank them for being understanding of at least that. Any way I'm off to have more adventures and learn many more things. Until next time.....

0 comments: